TwinNet® intelligent lock management: Organise access rights of users and CIT providers easy from remote!
TwinNet® of INSYS locks is the multi-functional network software for controlling, configuring and monitoring INSYS locks lock systems - online and offl ine via all common Internet browsers. If valuable containers, like deposit systems or ATMs, are equipped with and without online locks at the same time, TwinNet® also allows a mixed operation.
Thanks to its comprehensive functionality, like templates for pre-defined configurations, and ease of use, TwinNet® meets all requirements to a modern and forward-looking lock management. TwinNet® can be adjusted to internal cash handling processes.
Individual opening processes can also be performed secure. Thus, TwinNet® makes the daily procedures, even when cooperating with external service providers, much more efficient and does not only increase the availability of ATMs and other devices to be protected, but provides also increased tamper protection. Moreover, valuable containers can be monitored at any time.
- Management of lock users, TwinNet® users and their rights via a central software architecture
- Logging of all lock and TwinNet® actions
- Data backup via CSV export and import
- Parallel configuration (batch operation) of locks
- Multi-tenant capability for several users or groups
- Opening process with dual code with control center
- Simplified user and lock configuration via templates
- Real-time messages, e.g. condition, attack attempts, manipulation
- Combination of events and video images
- Immediate blocking of users and locks
- Allocation of non-recurring opening authorisations via one-time codes (also remote)